About Capital Float
Capital Float is the trade name of Zen Lefin Pvt. Ltd., a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) registered with the RBI. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Capital float business loan
Capital Float provides working capital finance to SMEs in India. Capital Float offers flexible, short-term loans that can be used to purchase inventory, service new orders or optimize cash cycles. Borrowers can apply online in minutes, select desired repayment terms and receive funds in their bank accounts in 7 days with minimal hassle through Afinoz.
Capital Float SME Business Loan is the best option for speedy access to the finance requirement of your business. With the help of Capital Float SME Business Loan, you can fast-track your business growth and boost your profit margins. You can take your business to a new level by availing finance from Capital Float. The organization aims at providing funds to emerging enterprises that desire to expand their business. The loan is available for the amount ranging from Rs. 1, 00,000 to Rs. 50, 00,000. The tenure period stretches from 6 months to 3 years. However, the candidate can prepay the loan at zero percent charges after 30 days if in a position to do the same.
Types of business loans offered by capital float
- Capital float merchant cash advance: Whether you’re a B2B service provider, manufacturer, trader, or distributor operating on a wide-reaching scale, you require fast working capital that not only covers your operational needs but helps expand and diversify your business too.
- Capital float term finance: Whether you’re a restaurateur or a retail store owner, raising capital for your business is much easier now more than ever before. Businesses today are actively using card payment devices to offer a convenient shopping experience to their customers. Point-of-sale machines not only offer the merits of cashless transactions; they can become instruments for availing working capital finance. Merchants like you can deploy the funds received to execute operations and achieve short-term business growth.
- Capital Float Online seller finance: The online selling space has a high potential for growth. As an e-commerce merchant striving to stay ahead of the competition, you’re constantly challenged by shrinking lead times, inventory management during peak and lean seasons, pricing decisions and customer expectations. Responsiveness to a business opportunity is key. To achieve unprecedented growth on B2C marketplaces, you require a financial partner who can provide you with the right credit solutions for your business.
Online Seller Finance is the finance option you’ve been looking for, in order to grow your marketplace sales exponentially. Capital float has designed this product to meet your business requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
Online Seller Finance Is Ideal For Sellers Who Are:
- Expanding to other marketplaces
- Looking to purchase stock or increase inventory
- Diversifying into other product categories on marketplaces
What is Afinoz.com?
Afinoz.com is India's foremost online financial marketplace for availing loans and investments. Our main objective is to make the process of getting a loan or making an investment safer, convenient and hassle-free for individuals. We work with public and private banks, NBFCs and mutual fund houses across the entire country and offer an unbiased quotation on financial products. You can contact our team to get more information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Afinoz.com provides solutions which are quick, reliable, transparent, confidential and above all free.
Features and benefit of Capital Float business loan
Capital Float has attractive benefits from quick approval of loans, to attractive interest rates along with longer loan tenures. Quantum of business loans offered by Capital Float to customers depends on a lot of factors (profits generated by the business in the last 3 years, amount of tax paid and occurring in ITR filed over the past 2-3 years, credit history etc.) including their requirements and repayment history. Here are some features and benefits of business loan schemes offered by Capital Float:
- Capital Float Merchant cash advance
- Get Credit Ranging From Rs 1 Lakh Rs 1 Crore
- Loan Tenure of 9 to 12 months
- Loan Amount Up To 200% of Your Monthly Card Settlement
- Quick, Hassle-free Online application procedure
- 72-Hour Disbursal
- Capital Float Term finance
- Loan amount from Rs 5 Lakhs Rs 50 Lakhs
- Customized credit criteria
- No prepayment charges
- Loan tenure of 1 to 3 years
- Get working capital within 3 days
- Quick and simple application procedure
- Collateral free loan
- Capital Float Online seller finance
- Avail Funds From Rs 1 Lakh - Rs 1 Crore
- Customised Credit Criteria
- A Quick, Hassle-Free Application Procedure
- 72-Hour Disbursal
- No Pre-Closure Charges
- Loan Amount Sanctioned Can Be Up To 2 Times of Your Monthly Sales on Marketplaces
- Apply Anywhere, Anytime
- Ideal for Expanding Your E-Business
- Flexible Repayment Term
- Zero Collateral
Capital Float business loan eligibility and Capital Float business loan interest rates can be easily evaluated through and seen on Afinoz’s website. If there is any query about Capital Float business loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at email@example.com and get all the solutions at one go.
Capital Float Business loan eligibility criteria
Eligibility criterions of business loan schemes offered by Capital float are mentioned below:
- Capital Float Merchant cash advance:-
The eligibility criteria for Merchant Cash Advance are fairly simple and user-friendly. Just ensure that the following terms are met:
- The business must have minimum operational history of 1 year
- Minimum turnover of Rs 20, 00,000
- Minimum card acceptance vintage of 6 months
- Minimum monthly card volume of Rs 5, 00,000
- Minimum of six settlements per month
- Capital Float Term finance
SMEs that meet the following criteria are eligible for ‘Term Finance’
- Your business must have a minimum operational history of 3 years.
- Annual business turnover must be over Rs 1 crore or audited financials.
- Your CIBIL score should be over 650.
- Capital Float Online seller finance
The eligibility criterion for Online Seller Finance is fairly simple and doesn’t require you to pledge any assets in order to access credit.
- Your business must have minimum operational history of 1 year
- Your partnership minimum vintage should be more than 6 months
- Minimum quarterly sales of Rs 75,000
CIBIL score: Loan approval will be difficult if your CIBIL score is low. Usually, the loans that are approved have a score of 600-750. In some cases, if your credit score is low, but your business is doing good in recent times then your loan application might get approved and you might have to pay a high-interest rate and will be offered many unfavorable terms and conditions on your loan.
Capital Float business loan eligibility calculator: Using the business loan EMI calculator and business loan eligibility calculator at Afinoz.com you can easily calculate the exact amount of your monthly instalment and your eligibility as per your potential.
Capital Float business loan documents required
- Capital Float Merchant cash advance
Keep copies of the following documents handy at the time of application to get loan from capital float:
- Documents pertaining to your current account for the last 12 months
- VAT returns for the last six months prior to loan application
- Card settlement statements for 3 months prior to loan application.
- Yours and your promoter’s KYC documents
- Capital Float Term finance
To ensure a quick, smooth application process, please ensure that you have copies of the following documents.
- VAT returns for the last 12 months
- ITR – Financial documents for the last 2 years
- KYC documents of the applicant and the organization
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Loans or overdraft sanction letters (if any)
- Capital Float Online seller finance
Before your application procedure, keep copies of the following documents handy to ensure a quick, smooth application process:
- Bank statements of the last six months
- KYC documents of both you as well as the organization
Capital Float business loan interest rates
|TYPE||CHARGES in Rs|
|Interest Rates||18% to 24%|
|Loan tenure||6 MONTHS TO 36 MONTHS|
|Processing Charges||2% of the total loan amount + GST|
|Prepayment||Allowed after 1 month|
|Loan amount||Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 1 crores|
Special Note: Rates are subject to periodic change. Business loan interest rates in Capital Float & other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary with each customer. Capital Float business loan interest rates can differ depending on your credit worthiness & other factors. The final interest rate will be based on different criteria including the bank’s internal policies & applicable rates at the time of approval.
Why should you apply for a Capital Float business loan through Afinoz?
Afinoz.com is India's finest personalized financial marketplace. We have created a business loan platform which lets you choose the best business loan that meets your requirements from the multiple options that are available to you.
- Instant Approval – Once you fill in and submit the application form along with the mentioned documents, you will get your e-approval within 2 to 3 business days.
- Real-time application tracking–Keep track of your application’s status in real-time with a unique transaction id which is generated at the time of loan application submission on our website. We ensure that all the applicants are kept informed about their application process at each step via SMS and emails.
- Online eligibility check – Do all your dealings with the bank online. You have to provide your basic information and our online business loan eligibility calculator will let you know the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow from Capital Float for financing your business.
- Secure Environment - Afinoz.com has built-in security for your personal information which is stored in a secure environment on our system with your consent. This information is then sent to the bank in an encrypted format digitally and is very secured and scripted.
- 24/7 Customer Service - At any stage of the process if you have any query or seek any financial advice, our experienced and well-trained customer service team will offer the best financing/investment solutions to your problems. So there's no need for you to waste time and make multiple trips to any bank, NBFC or financial institution to discuss the various terms and conditions.
- No third-party agent –Afinoz.com online loan application process is free of any unwanted expenses and delays. One can approach a bank online directly through Afinoz without approaching any agent.
- Free quotations – Get the best online deals on Capital Float business loans and free unbiased quotes on business loan interest rates. All you have to do is to select the loan amount you want to borrow and the tenure you want it for. You will get a targeted online quote within minutes of application.
How to apply for Capital Float business Loan on Afinoz?
Capital Float has an exclusive tie-up with afinoz.com. If you are looking for a business loan then you can simply log on to Afinoz.com to check your business loan eligibility and apply for a loan.
Business owners can apply for a loan in Capital Float through Afinoz.com in the following three simple steps:
- Check your eligibility for the loan: - Firstly, you need to make sure you meet Capital Float’s business loan eligibility criteria on Afinoz.com. For that, you have to submit some basic details relating to you and your business such as the employment type, business turnover, city, mobile number, email id on our business loan eligibility page. Once you submit these details, our system intelligence then runs an algorithm and get's you a quick quotation on the best business loan options available to you immediately.
- Select the loan amount and tenure: - Once you meet the eligibility criteria, select the loan amount and tenure as per your eligibility and submit.
- Upload and submit documents:-In the next step, fill out the application form along with details of the KYC documents and submit your application for processing from Capital Float. The bank then verifies the applicant's information and starts processing the loan for disbursement.
At each step of the application process, Afinoz.com allows it's applicant to keep track of the status of their application in real-time via SMS as well as through emails. Due to such simplified and fast processing, Afinoz.com has become the most popular option among a number of business owners.
Query- Is a Capital Float business loan right for my business?
Reply- Capital float helps businesses by providing short-term, flexible loans in a simple and efficient manner. If you run a small or medium enterprise with frequent working capital requirements, a Capital Float loan will quickly provide you the necessary funds to manage cash flow, pay suppliers, or invest in growth.
Query- How much can I borrow from capital float?
Reply-Capital Float provides loans ranging from Rs 1 lac – Rs 1 Cr.
Query-How much does it cost?
Reply-capital float business loan interest rates start at 18% per annum with a processing fee of up to 2% of the loan amount.
Query-Do I need to pledge property or machinery to get a loan?
Reply-No. capital float evaluates businesses solely on the strength of their cash flows and expected receivables.
Query- How does a loan against receivables work?
Reply-Most banks & NBFCs today will only lend to businesses against fixed assets such as property. Capital Float lends on the basis of the strength of your cash flows and customer relationships. If you have orders from well-reputed corporate customers, you can avail following unique Capital Float loan scheme today:
- Loan against invoice: you can borrow up to 80% of the value of an outstanding invoice, and repay only after you receive payment from your customer
Query-How do I repay a Capital Float business loan?
Reply-Capital float offer loan products with flexible repayment plans, so you can choose what makes sense for your business. Loans against receivables can be paid back in a single “bullet” installment at maturity, while unsecured loans are repayable via EMIs. All repayments can be made either via ECS or post-dated cheques.
Query-Can I repay my loan before the due date?
Reply- Yes. Unlike most banks and NBFCs, capital float does not charge any pre-payment penalties if you close your loan early anytime after the first 30 days.
Query-What kinds of businesses does Capital Float lend to?
Reply-Capital Float works with small & medium enterprises across industries, including e-commerce, textiles & apparel, healthcare, auto and engineering, food processing, software, facilities management, and professional services. Borrowers are typically fast-growing SMEs with one or more well-reputed clients (e.g., MNCs, large E-Commerce players, publicly listed Indian corporates).
Query-How do I find out if I’m eligible?
Reply-To apply, your business should fulfill the following criteria:
- 1+ year in business
- More than Rs 25 Lacs in annual turnover
- India-based. For the time being, business must be based in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune or Chennai
Query-My business is less than 3 years old. Can I still get a loan from Capital Float?
Reply- Yes. Capital float actively supports early-stage businesses led by capable and driven entrepreneurs. Unlike most banks and NBFCs today, Capital float is happy to work with companies that have been operational for less than 3-5 years, so long as they have strong management and a good financial track-record.
Query- I’ve been denied by my bank before. Can I still get a loan from Capital Float?
Reply- Yes. Approach to lending evaluates SMEs in a very different way from banks & NBFCs. Rather than focusing on hard collateral such as property; capital float look at the strength of your cash flows and customer relationships. This means that it lends to many businesses that has been denied by their banks.
Query- What is the application process?
Reply-You can apply for a Capital Float loan from your desk within minutes via our online application through afinoz.com. Once you submit the application, a representative will visit your office to collect the necessary KYC documents. We typically process all applications within 7 days from submission and immediately transfer the funds to your account.
Query- What information and documents are needed to apply?
- Basic company and promoter profile
- Company financials via Tally
- Bank statements and IT Returns
- Invoice / Purchase Order information (for loans against receivables)
Query-How do I know afinoz is a secure website?
Reply-Afinoz.com takes the security of your information very seriously and has taken care to comply against the best practices in the industry. You can be assured that all the data provided is in good hands and the information is handled in a very secure manner.
Query-How quickly will I get a decision and receive funds?
Reply-Capital float typically provides funding decisions within 7 days. The funds will be transferred to your designated bank account on the same day as approval.
Query-Why is a Capital Float loan better than a bank/NBFC?
- No requirement of property or machinery as collateral
- Willing to lend to businesses less than 3-5 years old
- Easy, quick, paperless online application process
- Funds in your account within 7 days
- Flexible loan tenures starting from 30 days up to 12 months
- No pre-closure penalties
- Flexible repayment options
- Interest rates at par with effective rates charged by banks
- No hidden fees (e.g., life insurance)
Query- Why is a Capital Float loan against receivables better than factoring?
- Available to all size of businesses, not just large suppliers
- Flexibility to selectively finance invoices only as and when funds are required
- Quick empanelment – 7 days vs. 4 weeks typically taken by factoring companies
- No hard collateral requirement
Query-Why is a Capital Float loan better than a moneylender?
- Significantly lower interest rates
- Get funds equally fast without requiring personal introductions
- Free of risks typically associated with informal sector finance
- Less burdensome repayment schedules
Query- Why is a Capital Float loan better than a credit card?
- Significantly lower interest rates (credit card debt at approx. 40% p.a.)
- Dependable source of credit for regular business needs
- Loan sizes set according to business needs, not credit card limits
For any query about Capital Float business loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.