Money in minutes is a part of NBFC called Tushar and Leasing and Investment Pvt. Limited, which offers a variety of loans like small personal loans, bad credit loans, cash advances, fast money, etc. For a borrower looking for a small amount of funds to meet immediate expenses, money in minutes can be an ideal choice.
How it works
Qualifying for one of the quick cash loans is simple and easy. All one has to do is :
- Apply online through the MIM mobile app. It only takes 5 minutes to fill the form.
- Upload relevant documents online through the mobile app.
- Basis the documents and the information provided the loan is approved.
- The fund is transferred to the borrower's account after the approval.
Features and benefits of money in minutes
- Varied loan products – A variety of loan products are available to help individuals meet their need of funds. Loans such as personal loans, cash advances, bad credit loans, fasts money loans, little loans, quick cash loans.
- Flexible loan repayment tenure – Repayment of loans can be done from the period ranging from 60 days to a maximum of 180 days. M1M loans must be repaid withing a day to a maximum of 70 days. M3M loans must be repaid within a period of 30 days to a maximum of 90 days. M6M loans must be repaid within a period of 6 months.
- Multiple loan amount offered – The loan available at MIM is available ranging from Rs 5000 to Rs 1 lakh. They are divided into 3 categories. M1M, M3M, and M6M. Loans starting at Rs 5000 and up to Rs 30,000 are included in M1M loans. Loans ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 50,000 are included in M3M loans. Loans included in the range of Rs 30,000 to Rs 1 lakh are categorized as M6M loans.
- Data security of customers – To keep the data of customers safe, MIM makes use of advanced 128 bit to 256 bit SSL encryption technology ensuring complete security of the data that customers inputs on website. The data is reviewed by the company of the loan application and suggest the most suitable loan to the borrower as well.
- Fastest loan processing – The moment a borrower registers on the MIM mobile application, the loan application starts processing. Application processing time is greatly cut down, as the loan application gets processed by the time the borrower provides the necessary information. This assists in disbursing the funds in the account on the promised date.
- Quick loan disbursal – MIM makes use of special funding system ensuring disbursal of loan amount on the assured date to the borrower.
- Convenient processing of loan - It hardly takes 5 minutes for applying with the MIM. A borrower needs to complete the application form and provide all necessary loan application that will be reviewed by the lender. Following which on qualifying the eligibility criteria the loan is disbursed to the account of the borrower.
- Affordable lending - MIM offers loans to customers when they are assured of repayment without incurring any financial loss. MIM lends on the basis of responsible lending to customers who can pay it back comfortably.
- Transparency in process – Complete transparency in process is maintained by MIM, in informing the borrower about the charges associated with the loan. There are no hidden charges.
- More Savings – Borrowers gets the facility of cashback, discounts on interest, enhancement in the loan tenure and more which gives them the opportunity to save bucks.
Types of loan offered by Money in Minutes
- Small Cash Loan – Loans ranging from Rs 10,000 and up to Rs 1 lakh. The repayment tenure for these loans ranging from a set number of days to weeks. Loan ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000 is most frequently borrowed ones under this type of loan whose repayment tenure ranges from 2 weeks to 4 weeks.
- Fast Cash Loans – Borrowers in need of urgent cash can avail loans from MIM whose disbursal time is quick. Borrowers in need of loans can get funds under one hour if all the eligibility criteria are met after filling the application form and submitting necessary documents. The borrower can receive funds in their accounts after that.
- Cash Advance – A cash advance can assist a borrower in need of the hour. A cash advance from MIM not only ensures that a borrower receives funds on time but also not getting into a long-term contract with the lender.
- The income of the borrower is the deciding factor basis in which cash advances are extended to the borrower. Meant for financial aid cash advances help borrower sustain their expenses till the upcoming payday. Borrowers are informed when they can expect the funds to be deposited in their accounts. There are no hidden fees and charges.
- Quick Cash Loan – As the name suggests MIM aims to provide quick cash at the time of need. It eliminates all the hassle in visiting bank branches and completing all the formalities. With MIM, loans are applied in a paperless manner and are quick to avail, the process of which can be completed in 10 minutes.
Rate of Interest and Processing fee for Money in Minutes Loans
Rate of Interest
Depending on the repayment tenure, MIM decides the rate of interest of loans. Listed below are the rate of interest of loans:
- 36.50% p.a of the loan amount--- for loan term up to 5 days
- 91.25% p.a of the loan amount--- for loan term up to 10 days
- 182.50% p.a of the loan amount – for loan term of up to 15 days
- 255.5% p.a of the loan amount --- for loan term up to 30 days
M3M Loans: The loan repayment is done in a maximum of 3 EMIs in this category of loan. The rate of interest set for this category is 255.50% of the loan amount for the term of the loan.
M6M loans:- In this category of loan, the rate of interest is set at 91.25% p.a of the loan amount to be repaid in a maximum of 6 EMIs.
The processing fee charged at MIM is nominal and differs based on the slab of the chosen loan amount. The processing fee applicable for varying loan amounts are as below:
M1M and M3M loan products
- Rs 350 for loan amount ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 15,000.
- Rs 650 for loan amount ranging from Rs 15,000 to Rs 30,000.
- Rs 950 for loan amount ranging from Rs 30,500 to Rs 50,000.
For M6M loan products
- Rs 2,000 for loan amount ranging from Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000
- Rs 3,000 for loan amount ranging from Rs 50,500 to Rs 70,000
- Rs 4,000 for loan amount ranging from Rs 70,500 to Rs 90,000
- Rs 5,000 for loan amount ranging from Rs 90,500
Eligibility for Money in Minutes
Borrower applying for money in minutes should have the following eligibility criteria.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be employed full time
- Must be drawing a minimum salary of Rs 15,000
- Must be receiving a salary via an electronic deposit into their bank account on a monthly basis on a set date.
Documents required to apply for Money in Minutes
Following are the documents required to apply for the loan at MIM
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- Latest 3 Months Salary slip
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Cancelled cheque from the applicant’s salary account
Quantum of Loan offered
Depending on the gross monthly income of the borrower the amount of funds under different loan products are offered.
- Loan under M1M product are available at maximum of 40% to the borrower basis their total monthly income.
- Loans under M3M product, a maximum of 605 of the amount is offered basis a borrower’s total monthly income.
- Loan under M6M category, loan is offered up to 100% of the borrower’s monthly income.
Loan repayment options in MIM
- Net Banking – Borrowers can utilize net banking facility for the repayment of the loan.
- Cash or Cheque – For borrowers who are not comfortable repaying through net banking can opt for cash or cheque.
- Smart account – One can also opt for the option of personal smart account present on the dashboard of the MIM mobile app. A Borrower using this option will get the updation in the mobile app as well.
How to apply for Money in Minutes at Afinoz?
The borrower can apply for a loan at Money in Minutes by downloading the Afinoz App from Google play store for free. The borrower is required to fill in the application form and provide all the necessary documents for availing the loan.
MIM customer care numbers
- Borrower’s can reach out to customer care executives for any issues at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office address of MIM – 4A/36 Tilak Nagar, New Delhi- 110018
- One can also click on the “Contact Us” option from the main menu and submit their query. For any complaint, click on the “Grievance option” from the bottom of the menu and submit your complaint in the provided field.
Ques. Can one with a low credit score will be able to apply for loan at MIM?
Unlike traditional banking procedures, MIM does not solely rely on borrower’s credit history but assesses a number of other factors before offering a loan.
Ques. Can one pre-close the loan before the scheduled tenure?
MIM allows to pre-close the loan. And to do that one will have to send the payment details to the lender at mimcare@Moneyinminutes.com
Ques. Does MIM sends reminder for the approaching due date of payment?
Yes, MIM sends a reminder through SMS, phone call, email about the approaching loan date.
Ques. Does MIM give discounts to repeat customers on interest rates?
Repeat customers are rewarded for loyalty. They are offered loans at lower interest rates than what they have been charged before.
Ques. Can one avail multiple loans even if one is making repayments for an outstanding loan?
Availing multiple loans is not possible if you have an already repaying outstanding loan. It is possible when the running loan is paid off.