What are the IIFL Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria?
You need to meet the following eligibility criteria to get a personal loan from IIFL:
Resident citizen of India
Individuals aged between 25 years to 60 years
Rs. 35,000 or more
Total work experience
Should have at least 2 years of job experience
Work experience in the current organization
Should be in the organisation for at least 6 months
IIFL personal loan is available in the following cities: Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, and Bengaluru
What is the IIFL Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator?
To know whether you are eligible to get a personal loan, how much loan amount you can get, and the interest rate applicable, you can use IIFL personal loan eligibility calculator. IIFL has developed a state-of-the-art eligibility calculator that not only displays the loan amount you can get but also enables you to apply for the loan and upload documents online to get instant approval. You can check your eligibility within 5 minutes only.
How to use IIFL Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator?
IIFL personal loan eligibility calculator is easy to use, you need to take a few simple steps to know your eligibility for IIFL personal loan.
- Enter the company name you are employed with.
- Enter your net monthly salary, current EMIs (if any), phone number and email address.
- You will come to know about your loan eligibility instantly.
Factors that may affect the IIFL Personal Loan Eligibility
- Age: Age is a very important factor that impacts the eligibility criteria of a personal loan applicant. Younger applicants who are in their early 20s have more chances to qualify for a personal loan than people who are above 50 or approaching retirements, because young ones have sufficient time to earn and repay the loan.
- Employment status: IIFL offers a personal loan only for salaried employees with a minimum income of Rs. 35,000 per month. Permanent employees of a government organisation or reputed private company have bright chances of getting IIFL personal loan. The more your salary the higher will be the loan amount.
- Repayment capacity: As a personal loan is an unsecured loan, repayment capacity plays a crucial role in personal loan eligibility. The ratio of your monthly income and obligation (debt-to-income ratio) should not be more than 50% to get a personal loan from IIFL.
- Relationship with IIFL: Relationship with a lender plays an important role in personal loan application approval. If you are an existing customer of IIFL and share a good relationship with it, you will not only get approval but lower interest rates as well on your personal loan.
How important is your CIBIL Score for your IIFL Personal Loan Eligibility?
Since a personal loan is a collateral-free loan, your credit score plays a crucial role in your eligibility for the loan. A credit score shows how responsible you are in handling your debts. If you have a good track record of making payments on time, you would have a good credit score. To get a personal loan from IIFL, you need to have a credit score of 750 or above.
IIFL Personal Loan Documents Required
Personal loan application process on IIFL is end-to-end online. You need to fill in a short and simple personal loan application form to check your eligibility and get instant approval in minutes and upload the documents online.
Here are the documents you need to keep handy while applying for IIFL personal loan:
- Aadhaar's number for KYC
- ID proof (if KYC done, not required)
- Address proof (if KYC done, not required)
- Salary slips for the past 3 months
- Bank statement that shows salary credit for the last 3 months
- Rent agreement (If required)
IIFL Personal Loan Customer Care
IIFL offers one of the best customer care services to loan borrowers. You can get in touch with the lender regarding any question about IIFL personal loan. Here are the online and offline channels to reach IIFL:
- Contact number: You can dial to IIFL customer care at 1860-267-3000 or 7039-050-000.
- Email address: Send an email at email@example.com.
- You can send a letter to IIF at the following address
IIFL Tower, Plot no. 98, Udyog Vihar,
Phase IV, Gurgaon – 122015