Shriram Finance Personal Loan
Shriram Personal Finance thrives in offering Personal loans to customers, who do not always get enough access to banks and financial institutions. Personal loans are immensely popular these days as they are processed and disbursed quickly. Moreover, most of them do not require any collateral. The loan amount may be utilized for any purpose you like, and you can finance your sudden expenses with absolute ease.
The Shriram Finance, Personal Loan products, are known for providing speedy access to small and medium finance. These products are transparent, competitive and yet, are customized to address distinct customer needs. Avail Shriram Finance personal loans is available for any legitimate reason as wedding, business expansion, travelling, studies abroad, and so on. These loans are available with flexible tenures, highly competitive interest rates, nominal charges, and simple documentation. We will discuss all the important features of a Shriram Finance personal loan in our subsequent sections below.
Shriram Finance personal loan Interest Rates & Charges
General Interest Rates
11.49% to 23%.
From 12 to 36 months
2.5% of the loan amount + applicable taxes
Maximum Loan Amount
Up to Rs 30 lakhs
Cheque Bounce charges
3% of the cheque amount or Rs 1000 (whichever is higher) + GST
Loan Cancellation Charges
Rs 1000 + GST
Rs 1000 per instance + GST
36% of the unpaid installments/dues
Shriram Finance Eligibility & Document Required
Shriram Finance personal loan eligibility criteria
Eligibility for a Shriram Finance personal loan is decided depending on certain parameters. An applicant must fulfill the below-mentioned loan eligibility criteria:
- The salaried individuals should be employed for a minimum of 1 year
- The self-employed applicants should be engaged in their relevant fields for at least 2 years
- The individuals must be in the same residence for a minimum of 1 year
- They should be in the age bracket of 18 to 59 years
Shriram Finance personal loan documents required
- Identity Proof: Anyone from Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, passport etc.
- Address Proof: Anyone from the valid Passport, driving license, a Gas bill with Gas book, MNREGA card etc
- Income Proof- Latest salary slip showing all deductions/ ITR for last 2 years/ form 16 along with latest salary certificate from employer and last 6 months’ bank statements
- Postdated Cheques (PDCs) and Electronic Clearing Mandates
- Passport size photographs (3)
- Any other documents as advised by Shriram Personal Finance
Please note: Documentary proofs required may differ from customer to customer
Feature & benefits of a Shriram Finance personal loan
- Shriram Finance offers highly competitive and best-in-class interest rates on personal loans. The Shriram Personal Finance Personal Loan interest rates are in the range of 11.49% to 23% p.a.
- Loans are available in the range of Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 30,00,000.
- Flexible repayment period starting from 12 to 36 months.
- Completely transparent and simplified loan procedure
- Quick and hassle-free loan approval
- You do not need to pledge any collateral to avail a Shriram Finance personal loan
Please note: Information is gathered from available secondary sources and is meant for reference only.
Why should you apply for a Shriram Finance Personal Loan through Afinoz.com?
Afinoz.com has simplified and digitized the procedures related to the application of a Shriram Finance personal loan. Its efficient platform enables you to choose the best personal loan offer from multiple options available. All the options are shortlisted by considering your distinct needs.
- A Bonanza offer is up for grabs - A cashback of up to Rs 5000 is up for grabs when a Shriram Finance personal loan is disbursed to you through Afinoz.
- Online eligibility check – You do not need to visit the Shriram City branch to check your loan eligibility. You and can do all your dealings online. Simply provide some basic information to the Afinoz personal loan eligibility calculator, and it will tell you the loan amount you are eligible to avail from Shriram Personal Finance within a minute!
- Secure Environment - Your personal information is stored in a highly secured environment inside the Afinoz system. This information is communicated only to your lender, in a digitally encrypted format.
- Real-time application tracking – When you submit your Shriram Finance personal loan application on the Afinoz platform, a unique transaction id will be generated for you. With this ID, you can keep track of your application status in real-time. You will also be kept informed about the application process at every stage through SMS and emails.
- Instant Approval – Once you properly fill your application and submit it along with other prescribed documents, your e-approval will be accorded within just a couple of days.
- 24/7 Customer Service – All the queries you have at any stage of the loan application process will be addressed by our experienced and well-trained customer service team 24*7. You do not need to make multiple trips to the Shriram City Branch to discuss loan details.
- No third-party agent – Through Afinoz, you can directly approach the lender online without the need of an agent. Thus, you can save money and avoid unnecessary interference and delays.
- Free quotations – Afinoz has established exclusive tie-ups with Shriram Personal Finance. Thus, you can have exclusive access to the attractive online deals from Shriram Finance personal loans and get free, unbiased quotes for the best loan rates. You need to select the personal loan amount and loan tenure. Afinoz will send you a customized online quote within minutes.
About Shriram Finance
Shriram City Union Finance (also known as Shriram City) was established as a Non-Banking financial company (NBFC) in 1986 and is a part of the Shriram Group. Over the years, it has developed into one of the leading companies for financial services in India, specializing in retail finance. The consumer finance business of the Shriram Group was established in 2002 as a separate unit and was named Shriram City Union Finance Ltd. Shriram City provides a diverse range of offerings starting from auto finance to personal loans, loan against gold and small business loans.
Ques. How much can I borrow from Shriram Finance Personal Loan?
You can borrow a Shriram Finance personal loan amount ranging from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 30, 00,000 - depending on your monthly income and repayment capacity.
Ques. How can I repay my Shriram Finance Personal Loan?
You can easily repay your Shriram Finance personal loan in equal monthly instalments (EMIs). The EMI can be paid through post-dated cheques (PDCs), ECS or a standing instruction (SI) to debit your Bank account with the EMI amount.
Ques. What is the age criterion to get a personal loan from Shriram Finance?
Age is an essential eligibility criterion to get a personal loan from Shriram Finance. You should be at least 18 years of age at loan application and should not be over 59 years at loan maturity.
Ques. Can I include the income of my spouse while applying for a personal loan from Shriram Finance?
Yes, you can provide you are taking the loan jointly, or he/she is the guarantor of the loan.
Ques. How much interest is charged by the Shriram Finance on a personal loan?
The Shriram Finance personal loan interest rates vary in the range of 11.49% to 23% per annum.
Ques. Can I make a choice between the fixed and floating personal loan interest rates?
Yes. Shriram Finance gives you the option to choose between the fixed and floating personal loan interest rates.
Ques. Will I have a pay a fee/charge in case I decide to make any prepayment?
No prepayment charges are levied on you. You can make prepayments by visiting the nearest Shriram City Union Branches.
Ques. Does Shriram Personal loan ask for any fee for processing my personal loan application?
Yes. You need to pay a nominal processing fee, which is equal to 2.5% of the loan amount prepaid. Applicable taxes will be applicable as per Govt. norms.
Ques. What is the minimum and maximum tenure of a Shriram Finance personal loan?
You can conveniently repay a Shriram Finance personal loan within a period of a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 36 months.
Ques. Can I use the Shriram Finance personal loan for any purpose?
The Shriram Finance personal loan can be availed for any genuine purpose including but not limited to travel expenses, wedding expenses, emergency medical needs, educational expenses, and so on.
Ques. How would I know if am eligible for a Shriram Finance personal loan?
It’s simple! You can check your Shriram Finance personal loan eligibility on your own by using the personal loan eligibility calculator at afinoz.com.
Ques. How long will the Shriram Finance take to process my Personal loan application?
Once you submit your loan application form along with the required documents to the satisfaction of the Shriram Finance, you can expect the loan disbursal within 3 to 4 working days. Please note that all loan disbursals are matters of the sole judgment of the lender.
Ques. Is sharing of my personal data on Afinoz safe?
Afinoz.com does not share any data with any third party other than the bank/NBFC concerned. Your data and records with Afinoz are entirely safe as it employs modern data encryption tools to ensure the same.
Ques. Does Afinoz charges any money for its Calculator Tools such as the loan eligibility calculator and the loan EMI calculator?
No, the services, and tools at Afinoz are free, and you can avail these any time you want. For any query about Shriram Personal Finance personal loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +911204110376. Alternately, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.