FlexSalary is founded by technocrats and career bankers having a collective experience of over 75 years in secured and unsecured retail lending. It is a branded loan product of Vivifi India Finance Private Limited, a non-banking company (NBFC) registered with the RBI. To address the lack of lending products for India’s ever-increasing population and its demands, the company was set up with the primary objective of doing business as a non-banking company in unsecured retail consumer lending segment.
A quick brief about the NBFC
- It has become one of the fastest-growing Telangana-based- Fintech startups in a short span of time.
- The flagship lending product FlexSalary of Vivify India Finance Private Limited (Vivify) has crossed INR 100 crore mark in total disbursements.
- FlexSalary eases out the immediate need for the requirement of funds of individuals, who do not have access to formal loan products.
- In less than 2 years of operations, FlexSalary has disbursed more than 35,000 loans.
- It is emerging as one of the most preferred digital lending companies for short term instant cash.
Features of FlexSalary
Eligibility to apply for FlexSalary Loan
- An applicant should be a resident of India
- Should be above 21 years of age
- Must draw a minimum monthly income of Rs 8,000 and above.
- Must have minimum work experience of three months
- Must have a bank account in working condition
How does FlexSalary work?
To apply for a loan at FlexSalary, you will have to follow the below steps.
- The applicant will have to sign-up on the portal of FlexSalary
- With the account created on the portal, the user can apply for the loan more than one time, without the need of filling the new application form.
- Users can access credit anytime.
- Users can choose the repayment amount as per convenience.
- There are no pre-payment charges on closing the loan before the tenure.
Documents required to apply for a loan at FlexSalary
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Bank Statement
- Latest payslips
- Passport size photo
Flex Salary Interest Rate and other charges
Flex Salary offers personal loan to borrowers at the following rates:
Annual percentage rate – 36%
Processing Fee- One time payable only on loan disbursement- Rs 650
Types of FlexSalary Loans
FlexSalary offers loans for different financial requirements of the individual. Below is the list of loans provided by FlexSalary.
- Personal Loans – This loan is been provided for medical emergencies, planning a wedding, home renovation, etc.
- Travel Loans – This loan is been provided to cover travel expenses for both domestic and international destinations.
- Executive Education Loans – These loans assist in providing funds for higher education.
- Debt Consolidation loans – These loans help in paying off various small loans by consolidating it into one.
How to apply for a loan at FlexSalary?
FlexSalary ensures a hassle-free and convenient loan application procedure for users when in need of the loan. FlexSalary loans can be applied both through the app and portal.
Through the App
- FlexSalary App can be downloaded from the Google Play Store- Download Flexsalary
- User will have to register to apply for the loan, after running the app
- It will ask about the user’s name, monthly income, email ID, phone number, etc.
- With the OTP sent to the registered number, the account will be created with a username and password.
- The user will have to select the loan amount and the tenure of the loan.
- To complete the KYC procedure, the user will have to upload the necessary documents.
- The loan application gets assessed and approved, based on the credit score.
- On getting approved, the loan will be disbursed to the user’s account within 24 hours.
Through the website
- Visit the portal www.flexsalary.com
- On the right corner of the main menu, click on the apply now button
- Fill in the personal details
- Upload all the necessary KYC details
- Choose the loan amount and tenure as per your capability
FlexSalary- Customer Care and Contact Details
For any issues, queries, and grievances, you can get in touch with customer care numbers:
WhatsApp Numbers = +91 9908795151, +91 9908935151, + 919100038349
Calling Number - 40-4617-5151
Official Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org