About the bank
Syndicate bank is one of the most former and major commercial bank of India earlier was known as Canara Industrial and Banking SyndicateLimited at the time of establishment. The bank was nationalized in 1969 by the Government of India along with 13 other major commercial banks of India. It is well-equipped bank to meet the requirements of every individual with its 1348 branches spread across the country. It is headquartered in the town of Manipal, India.
Syndicate Bank Personal Loans
A personal loan from syndicate bank is designed to accommodate every kind of your financial requirements in the time of scarcities of funds. A person requires funds to meet unexpected calamities in present and future such as education of your children, purchasing household appliances, vehicle, medical emergency, traveling abroad, a marriage etc. Personal Loan from Syndicate Bank require minimum documentation process. Further, low EMI on personal loan helps you to plan out your expenditure from your monthly budget easily. Syndicate bank is one of the largest banking institutions in the country providing personal loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals to fulfill their personal financial requirements at the time of emergencies. Syndicate bank offers diverse options under its personal loan segment as follows:
Synd saral: The purpose of this loan is to enable customers to buy consumer durable goods. This personal loan can be availed by women for expenses like a wedding, higher education etc. Also, NRI’s and agriculturist are eligible to avail synd saral personal loan scheme.
Synd senior:This personal loan plan is meant for senior citizens, the scheme offers the loan at a more affordable rate of interest. Pensioners in receipt of a regular monthly pension from Central / State Governments / Public Sector Units / Defense Establishments and other government or quasi-government institutions whose pensions are being routed through accounts held with our Bank can avail loan under the synd senior personal loan scheme.
Syndicate bank personal loan is an ideal tailor-made personal loan to help you with appropriate funding at your utmost financial crunches. So, don’t think further, apply now for syndicate bank personal loan at Afinoz.com.
What is Afinoz?
Afinoz.com is India's topmost online financial marketplace for availing loans and investments. Our main objective is to make the process of getting a loan or making an investment safer, convenient and hassle-free for individuals. We work with public and private banks, NBFCs and mutual fund houses across the entire country and offer an unbiased quotation on financial products. You can contact our team to get more information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at email@example.com. Afinoz.com provides solutions which are quick, reliable, transparent, confidential and above all free.
Feature and Benefits of Syndicate Bank Personal Loan:
Syndicate Bank has attractive features and benefits from easy loan approval to higher loan amount with flexible loan tenure. Syndicate Bank offers its customer’s the maximum quantum of loan depending on their repayment history and credit score. Here are some features and benefits of Syndicate Bank personal loan:
- Multipurpose loan (complete flexibility on end use of the loan amount as deemed by the borrower)
- No collateral or security required
- Competitive and low fixed rate of interest
- Flexible tenure from 6 months up to 60 months based on the profile of the customer
- Quick processing and disbursal
- Loan repayment in easy installments
- Easy and simple documentation
- Syndicate bank personal loan payment options include payment by standing instruction from your savings account
Syndicate bank personal loan eligibility or Syndicate Bank personal loan interest rates can be easily assessed through Afinoz. If there is any query about Syndicate Bank personal loan application, you should log on to afinoz.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8795021552 and get all the loan details.
We also offer other financial products such as Business Loan, Home loan, Personal Loan By SBI, Car loan, Education loan, PNB Business Loan etc. from the top banks and NBFCs at the lowest possible interest rate with no hassle. Our aim is to make financial products reasonable and easily accessib to everyone. We promise to provide quick, reliable, transparent and confidential solutions without any charge. We provide Best Personal Loan In India.
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for Syndicate Bank personal loan is decided on the basis of certain parameters. A loan seeker must come under the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to avail personal loan from Syndicate Bank:
- Borrower must be either salaried or self-employed individual with regular source of income
- While applying for personal loan from syndicate bank, an individual must be earning more than the minimum income
- Income: Minimum required income for syndicate bank personal loan is 20,000 per month
- Loan amount: Individual can avail minimum loan amount of Rs. 75,000 to a maximum amount of Rs. 15 lakhs of personal loan from Syndicate Bank
- Age limit: The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 21 to 58 years
- Tenure: Syndicate Bank personal loan tenure can extend up to a maximum period of 60 months
- Eligibility and EMI calculator: Now, you can easily evaluate and calculate your syndiacate bank personal loan eligibility and syndicate bank personal loan EMI amount using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com. These calculators will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you will need to pay. Using the calculator at Afinoz.com is free, easy and simple.
- CIBIL score: Credit score is an important factor for approval of your loan. Usually, an applicant’s credit worthiness is determined by evaluating his credit score i.e. CIBIL / EXPERIAN score. Loan applications of applicants having poor credit score may get rejected. It’s always advisable to keep on updating your credit score every now and then. If you have a bad credit score and somehow your loan application gets approved, you might be asked to pay a high rate of interest and be offered unfavorable terms and conditions on your loan as compared to someone who has an excellent credit score.
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Documents Required:
For obtaining the maximum amount of personal loan from Syndicate Bank, a borrower should produce the following documents according to their business profiles as follows:
- Signed application form with passport size photographs
- ID proof: Voter’s ID/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar card
- A cheque for the processing fees
- Three months bank account statement
- For Salaried Applicants: 6 months pay slip and form 16 with latest salary certificate proof
- For Self-employed Applicants: Latest bank statement and income tax return or form 16
Apply for Syndicate bank personal loan online at Afinoz.com. You can call us at +918795021552 or email us at email@example.com.You can check your eligibility and tentative EMI for Syndicate bank personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator. We assure you of our best services without any hassle and effort at the click of a button from the comfort of your home or office. Once you complete and submit your Syndicate bank loan application throughAfinoz.com, you can effortlessly track your loan application status on our website on a real time basis, 24x7.
|Syndicate Bank Personal loan Interest Rates, Jan 2018|
|Synd saral||Synd senior|
|Effective Interest rates||Interest linked to|
MCLR – MCLR + 4.75% p.a,
|Interest linked to|
MCLR – MCLR + 3.75% p.a,
|Processing Fee||0.25% + Service Tax||0.5% + Service Tax|
|Syndicate Bank Personal|
|Up to 60 months||Up to 60 months|
|Minimum Income||Rs. 20,000 per month||-|
|Syndicate Bank Personal |
|Min Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 3 Lakhs||Up to Rs. 3 Lakhs|
Special Note: Rates are subject to periodic change. Personal loan interest rates in syndicate Bank and other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary from customer to customer depending upon a number of factors ranging from credit score, to existing loans, amount of savings, company with which you are currently employed, number of years of relationship with syndicate bank etc.
Why should you apply for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan through Afinoz.com?
Afinoz.com is one of India's leading personalized financial marketplace. It has created a personal loan platform which lets you choose the best personal loan from the multiple options available to you. All the options are system generated taking into consideration your specific needs and requirements.
- Instant Approval – Once you fill in and submit the application form along with the mentioned documents, you will get your e-approval within 2 to 3 days.
- Real-time application tracking – Keep track of the application status in real-time with a unique transaction id which is generated at the time of loan application submission. We ensure that all the applicants are kept informed about their application process at each step via SMS and emails.
- Online eligibility check - Do all your dealings with the bank online. Provide your basic information and our online personal loan eligibility calculator will let you know the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow from Syndicate bank for your personal financing.
- Secure Environment - Afinoz.com has a built-in security for your personal information which is stored in a secure environment in our system with your consent. This information is then sent to the bank in an encrypted format digitally and is very secure.
- 24/7 Customer Service - At any stage of the process if you have any query or seek any financial advice, our experienced and well-trained customer service team will offer the best financing/investment solutions to your problems. So there's no need for you to waste time and make multiple trips to the bank to discuss loan specifications with bankers.
- No third-party agent – Afinoz.com online loan application process is absolutely free. Through Afinoz one can directly approach multiple banks online without involving any agent and therefore avoiding unnecessary delays and hassles.
- Free quotations – Get online deals on Syndicate bank personal loans and free unbiased quotes of the best personal loan rates. All you have to do is select the loan amount you want to borrow and the tenure of the personal loan. You will get a targeted online quote within minutes of application.
Query-What are the tenures available for Syndicate Bank personal loans?
Reply- Syndicate bank personal loan tenure ranges from a period of 1 year to a maximum period of 5 years.
Query-I need a personal loan as soon as possible. How much time will it take for my loan to get approved?
Reply- If you are eligible and all your documents are in order; personal loans are generally approved within 7 to 10 working days from the submission of a complete set of required documentation. However, if you are an existing customer, it may take even less time for the loan to be processed.
Query-What is personal loan EMI?
Reply- Personal Loan EMI or the Equated Monthly Installment is the fixed amount that you have to pay on the same date every month for the entire loan tenure, towards the repayment of your personal loan.
Query-Is there a processing fee or documentation charges?
Reply- Yes, there is typically a small processing fee charged by Syndicate Bank, which is 0.25% of the total loan amount, along with other service-related charges.
Query-Which type of personal loan does Syndicate Bank offer?
Reply- Syndicate Bank personal loans are categorized under the main class of Synd Saral loans. Personal loans classified under Synd Saral are as follows:
- Personal loans to women
- Personal loans to agriculturists
- Personal loans to NRI’s
- Personal loans for the purchase of consumer durables
Query-I am a woman looking for a personal loan from Syndicate Bank. What is the maximum amount that I can avail of a loan?
Reply- Under the Synd Saral loan category, women are provided personal loans with particular features. The maximum loan amount that can be borrowed from Syndicate Bank under this scheme is Rs. 1,50,000.
Query-What guarantee does Syndicate Bank require in order for me to apply for a personal loan from Syndicate Bank ?
Reply- In order to avail a personal loan under the synd saral scheme, Syndicate Bank requires you to find a suitable third-party which is approved by Syndicate Bank as a guarantor.
Query-How much interest is charged by Syndicate Bank on personal loan?
Reply- Syndicate Bank personal loan interest rates range up to 14.20%.
Query-What is the lowest EMI per lakh on Syndicate Bank personal loan?
Reply- If you apply for a personal loan from Syndicate Bank, your lowest EMI per lakh will be Rs. 2,337.
Query-What is the minimum and maximum tenure of Syndicate Bank personal loan?
Reply: You can easily repay your personal loan from Syndicate Bank in a period of minimum 12 months to a maximum tenure of 60 months.
Query-How much personal loan amount I can borrow from Syndicate Bank?
Reply: Syndicate Bank offers you a personal loan with a minimum amount of Rs. 50,000 to a maximum amount of Rs. 2 lakhs.
Query-How much processing fee is charged by Syndicate Bank on personal loan?
Reply: Syndicate Bank charges a processing fee of 0.25% of the total loan amount, minimum of Rs. 500 with applicable service tax.
Query: Is there the option of foreclosing the Syndicate Bank Personal loan allowed under the Personal Loan scheme?
Reply: An individual can foreclose his/her personal loan, provided that he fulfills some preconditions as stated by the Bank. First of all, you have to clear all your existing dues in respect of the loan. You can check the outstanding balance of your loan by requesting a foreclosure statement. The statement would illustrate any remaining dues which need to be cleared. Once the dues are totally cleared off, the loan can be foreclosed. There would be no inherent charged when you opt for foreclosing the loan taken from Syndicate Bank.
For any query about Syndicate Bank personal loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.