About the bank
Vijaya Bank is one of the public sector banks in India with its corporate office in Bangalore, Karnataka. The Bank was established by a group of entities led by Attavar Shetty in 1931 in Mangaluru, Karnataka. Vijaya Bank was nationalized in 1980 by the Government of India along with 13 other banks in India. The bank has a network of over 2,031 branches across the country with staff strength of around 9,059. Vijaya Bank provides a wide range of financial services and products to its customers through its various delivery channels.
Vijaya BankPersonal Loans
Many times we face the unforeseen requirement of funds to meet large personal expenses. It could be planning a vacation, improving your business, managing credit card debt, funding wedding celebrations, paying for medical exigency, etc. In those tough times, taking a Personal Loan is the best option for a personal loan does not require collateral and you are free to use the loan amount as per your needs. Vijaya bank came up with a product called v-cash which offers the personal loans to permanent employees of PSU (i.e. state/central government), joint sector undertaking, private establishment or reputed company drawing salary through the bank. Vijaya bank has also included pensioners in this scheme who are drawing their monthly pension. Vijaya Bank offers a very suitable personal loan scheme that meets the personal need of an individual which includes short-term credit needs like medical expenses, marriage, purchase of consumer durables, etc.
What is Afinoz?
Afinoz.com is India's topmost online financial marketplace for availing loans and investments. Our main objective is to make the process of getting a loan or making an investment safer, convenient and hassle-free for individuals. We work with public and private banks, NBFCs and mutual fund houses across the entire country and offer an unbiased quotation on financial products. You can contact our team to get more information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on 0120-411-0376 or by emailing at email@example.com. Afinoz.com provides solutions which are quick, reliable, transparent, confidential and above all free.
Feature and Benefits of Vijaya Bank Personal Loan
Vijaya Bank has attractive features and benefits from easy loan approval to a higher loan amount with flexible loan tenure. Vijaya Bank offers its customer’s maximum quantum of the loan depending on their repayment history and credit score. Here are some features and benefits of Vijaya Bank personal loan:
- The personal loan provided by Vijaya Bank is a multipurpose loan, no boundaries on the end use of the loan amount
- The competitive interest rate makes sure that the loan doesn’t become a burden
- Flexible tenures up to 60 months
- Easy and simple documentation
- Flexible repayment period allows you sufficient time to clear the loan
- Higher Loan Quantum: Individuals can get a loan amount equivalent to their 18 months net take home salary subject to a ceiling of Rs. 6 lakhs maximum and pensioners can avail 8 months gross pension as loan
- Loan for pensioners ensures they can meet any obligation post-retirement
- Low processing charge
- Vijaya Bank personal loan is also available for the purchase of consumer durables, clean loan for flexible personal expenses
Vijaya Bank personal loan eligibility or Vijaya Bank personal loan interest rates can be easily assessed through Afinoz. If there is any query about Vijaya Bank personal loan application, you should log on to afinoz.com or call us on 0120-411-0376 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get all the details quickly.
We also offer other financial products such as Business Loan, Home loan, Personal Loan By SBI, Car loan, Education loan, PNB Business Loan etc. from the top banks and NBFCs at the lowest possible interest rate with no hassle. Our aim is to make financial products reasonable and easily accessible to everyone. We promise to provide quick, reliable, transparent and confidential solutions without any charge. We provide Best Personal Loan In India.
Vijaya Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for Vijaya Bank personal loan is decided on the basis of certain parameters. A loan seeker must come under the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to avail a personal loan from Vijaya Bank:
- Salaried/Pensioners: The personal loan applicant should be a salaried individual or should be a pensioner availing regular pension
- Age Limit: The personal loan applicant of Vijaya bank personal loans should be a minimum of 21 years in the case of salaried individuals. The exit age of pensioners is 72 years
- Service: The salaried applicant should have a minimum of 4 years of service left
- Guarantor: A guarantor is required in case of loan applicant is a pensioner. The spouse would act as a guarantor unless he or she is dead or legally separated. In that case, a third-party guarantor is required provided that the net worth of the third-party is enough as perceived by the bank. In the case of other salaried employees, spouse’s guarantee is not required, only the third-party guarantor having a sufficient net worth would be enough to avail the Vijaya bank personal loan
- Eligibility and EMI calculator: Now, you can easily evaluate and calculate your Vijaya Bank personal loan eligibility and Vijaya Bank personal loan EMI amount using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com. These calculators will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you will need to pay. Using the calculator at Afinoz.com is free, easy and simple.
- CIBIL score: Credit score is an important factor for approval of your loan. Usually, an applicant’s creditworthiness is determined by evaluating his credit score i.e. CIBIL / EXPERIAN score. Loan applications of applicants having poor credit score may get rejected. It’s always advisable to keep on updating your credit score every now and then. If you have a bad credit score and somehow your loan application gets approved, you might be asked to pay a high rate of interest and be offered unfavorable terms and conditions on your loan as compared to someone who has an excellent credit score.
Vijaya Bank Personal Loan Documents Required:
For obtaining the maximum amount of personal loan from Vijaya Bank, a borrower should produce the following documents according to their business profiles as follows:
- Filled Vijaya bank loan application form
- Passport size photos
- Pan card
- ID PROOF: driving license/pan/passport/voter ID/Aadhar card
- Residential address proof
- Income documents: Form 16 of the last 2 years, 3 month's pay slip, 3 months bank statement showing salary credit and any EMI debit
Apply for Vijaya bank personal loan online at Afinoz.com. You can call us at 0120-411-0376 or email us at email@example.com.You can check your eligibility and tentative EMI for Vijaya bank personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator. We assure you of our best services without any hassle and effort at the click of a button from the comfort of your home or office. Once you complete and submit your Vijaya bank loan application through Afinoz.com, you can effortlessly track your loan application status on our website on a real-time basis, 24x7.
|Vijaya Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates in India|
|Category||Effective Rate of Interest|
|General - Interest Rates||13.50%|
|Pensioner- Interest Rates||12.50%|
|Processing Fee||0.75% of the loan amount + Service Tax|
|Repayment Period||Minimum- 1 year|
Maximum- Up to 5 Years
|Minimum Income||Rs. 12,000 per month|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Salaried class – Maximum of Rs.10 lakhs|
Pensioners – Maximum of Rs. 2 lakhs
Special Note: Rates are subject to periodic change. Personal loan interest rates in Vijaya Bank and other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary from customer to customer depending upon a number of factors ranging from credit score, to existing loans, amount of savings, company with which you are currently employed, number of years of relationship with Vijaya Bank etc.
Why should you apply for Vijaya bank Personal Loan through Afinoz.com?
Afinoz.com is one of India's leading personalized financial marketplace. It has created a personal loan platform which lets you choose the best personal loan from the multiple options available to you. All the options are system generated taking into consideration your specific needs and requirements.
- Instant Approval – Once you fill in and submit the application form along with the mentioned documents, you will get your e-approval within 2 to 3 days.
- Real-time application tracking – Keep track of the application status in real-time with a unique transaction id which is generated at the time of loan application submission. We ensure that all the applicants are kept informed about their application process at each step via SMS and emails.
- Online eligibility check - Do all your dealings with the bank online. Provide your basic information and our online personal loan eligibility calculator will let you know the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow from Vijaya Bank for your personal financing.
- Secure Environment - Afinoz.com has built-in security for your personal information which is stored in a secure environment in our system with your consent. This information is then sent to the bank in an encrypted format digitally and is very secure.
- 24/7 Customer Service - At any stage of the process if you have any query or seek any financial advice, our experienced and well-trained customer service team will offer the best financing/investment solutions to your problems. So there's no need for you to waste time and make multiple trips to the bank to discuss loan specifications with bankers.
- No third-party agent – Afinoz.com online loan application process is absolutely free. Through Afinoz one can directly approach multiple banks online without involving any agent and therefore avoiding unnecessary delays and hassles.
- Free quotations – Get online deals on Vijaya Bank personal loans and free unbiased quotes of the best personal loan rates. All you have to do is select the loan amount you want to borrow and the tenure of the personal loan. You will get a targeted online quote within minutes of application.
Query- How to apply for a personal loan with Vijaya bank?
Reply- An individual can conveniently apply for Vijaya bank personal loan or can calculate eligibility and EMI by using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator at Afinoz.com.
Query- How much time is required to process the loan application?
Reply- If found eligible, the bank will take 2 to 7 days to process the personal loan application.
Query- Who can situate as a guarantor for pensioners in Vijaya Bank Personal Loan?
Reply- Generally, the spouse of the pensioner is considered as the guarantor, but in some cases where the spouse is legally separated or dead, a third-party guarantor can be accepted by the Bank.
Query- Are there any pre-closure charges?
Reply- Vijaya Bank can levy a pre-closure charge up to 1% of the pre-closed amount.
Query- How to get all information with respect to personal loans offered by Vijay bank?
Reply- Borrowers can log on to Afinoz.com and get all the details about the personal loan from Vijaya Bank.
Query- How many personal loan schemes do Vijaya bank serves?
Reply- Vijaya Bank has only one personal loan scheme with the name of V-Cash.
Query- Who can avail the personal loan services offered by Vijaya bank?
Reply- A loan under Cash scheme can be availed by salaried individuals along with pensioners, subject to them meeting definite conditions set by the bank.
Query- What is the maximum loan amount one can avail under this loan scheme?
Reply- The loan amount any individual is eligible for depends on his/her standing, with salaried individuals permitted to a maximum loan amount of Rs 10 lakhs and pensioners eligible for Rs 2 lakhs. This loan amount is provided at the prudence of Vijaya Bank and can change from person to person.
Query- Is there any age limit a borrower should satisfy in order to be eligible for a loan from Vijaya Bank?
Reply- Yes, a borrower must be at least 21 years old, with an upper age limit of 55 years if he/she is a salaried individual. Pensioners who wish to avail the personal loan from Vijaya Bank should make sure that they are under the age of 72 years at the time of complete repayment.
Query- How can one repay the loan?
Reply- Borrowers can repay the loan through regular EMI’s (Equated Monthly Installments).
Query- What is the maximum tenure with respect to the repayment of a personal loan?
Reply-The maximum tenure of a V-Cash personal loan is 60 months, with a borrower estimated to completely repay the amount within this time.
Query- Whether an individual can apply for the loan online?
Reply- An individual can apply for a loan online through Afinoz.com website and get rid of the hidden charges and hassle levied by visiting the Bank in person.
Query- Is it compulsory for a salaried borrower to provide proof of income?
Reply- Yes, a borrower needs to provide proof of his/her income while applying for a loan from Vijaya Bank. The bank uses this proof to assess the repayment capacity of the borrower.
Query-What is the percentage of interest rate offered by Vijaya Bank on a personal loan?
Reply- Vijaya Bank personal loan interest rate ranges from 12.50% for pensioners to 13.50% for general category borrowers.
Query-What is the percentage of processing fee charged by Vijaya Bank on a personal loan?
Reply- Vijaya Bank charges a processing fee of 0.75% of the loan amount plus the applicable service tax.
Query- Can I add my spouse's income while applying for a personal loan from Vijaya Bank?
Reply- Yes, you can join your income with the income of your spouse to increase your Vijaya bank personal loan eligibility and to get a higher quantum of the loan amount.
For any query about Vijaya Bank personal loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at 0120-411-0376 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.