UCO bank personal loan
UCO bank formerly united commercial bank was established in 1943 in Kolkata is one of the oldest & major commercial banks of India providing a variety of loan services. One of them is UCO bank’s Personal Loan also known as UCO Cash Scheme specially designed to suit any individual’s need like share purchase, marriage, medical expenses, travelling & other social obligations. UCO bank personal loan could help out to get over an unpredicted cash crisis. It is frequently a fast and suitable option. There is no requirement of security and you can use the loan amount as you desire to use. You can avail UCO bank personal loan at most affordable interest rate and low processing fees. Personal Loan offered by UCO bank are for every type of applicant. UCO Personal loans are available in four variants, namely, UCO Cash, UCO yatra, UCO Shopper Loan Scheme and UCO Pensioner Scheme meant to satisfy specific needs of an individual.
Here is a list of the personal loan schemes provided by UCO Bank.
- UCO Shopper Loan Scheme: This scheme is meant for monetary support when a borrower desires to buy goods and electronics.
- UCO Cash: This personal loan scheme is directed towards customers from specific job types for fulfilling their personal financial needs
- UCO Yatra: The UCO yatra loan provides financial help for borrower who needs extra cash for tour and travel purposes.
- UCO Pensioner: As the name says this scheme is specially meant to fulfill the financial requirements of a pensioners.
What is afinoz?
Afinoz.com is India’s topmost one-stop financial marketplace for availing loans and investments. Our main objective is to make the process of getting a loan or making an investment safer, convenient and hassle-free for individuals. We work with public and private banks, NBFC's and mutual fund houses across the entire country and offer an unbiased quotation on financial requirements. You can contact our team to get information or apply for a loan or investment by calling on +918795021552 or by emailing at email@example.com. Afinoz.com provides solutions which are quick, reliable, transparent and confidential without charging any fees to avail any of their services.
Features & benefits of UCO bank personal loan
- Individuals can avail maximum loan amount up to 10 lakhs.
- No need to pledge any collateral or security up to the loan amount of 2 lakhs.
- UCO bank provides concessional rate of interest for women.
- Low processing charge up to 1 %
- Simple documentation.
- Competitive rate of interest.
- Transparent procedure.
- No processing charge for pensioners.
- Flexible repayment period allows you sufficient time to clear the loan.
- Terms & conditions are simple.
UCO bank personal loan eligibility or UCO bank personal loan interest rates can be easily assessed with afinoz. If there is any query about UCO bank personal loan application, you should log on to afinoz.com or call us at +91-8795021552 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get all the solutions and UCO bank personal loan details.
We also offer other financial products such as Business Loan, Home loan, Personal Loan By SBI, Car loan, Education loan, PNB Business Loan etc. from the top banks and NBFCs at the lowest possible interest rate with no hassle. Our aim is to make financial products reasonable and easily accessib to everyone. We promise to provide quick, reliable, transparent and confidential solutions without any charge. We provide Best Personal Loan In India.
UCO bank personal loan Eligibility:
- Salaried individuals: - To avail UCO bank personal loan, borrower should be a confirmed employee in government/semi government/reputed public/PSU/private limited company.
- Salary: - Net take home income should be not less than 40% of gross salary after deduction as well as proposed EMI of the UCO bank personal loan granted by his employer & any other loans, if any subject to minimum INR 10000.
- Other income like rent, interest dividend etc. will also be taken into account.
- Age limit: - personal loan applicant of UCO bank personal loans should be minimum 21 years in the case of salaried individuals and 65 years in case of self-employed/non-salaried individuals.
- Service: - salaried individuals must have completed 2 years of service in the same organization.
- Guarantor: - If the loan amount crosses 2 lakhs then there is requirement of two guarantors i.e. spouse and other than spouse having same net worth with that of applicant.
- Eligibility and EMI calculator: Now, you can easily evaluate your UCO bank personal loan eligibility and UCO bank personal loan EMI using utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com. This calculator will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you will need to pay. Using the calculator at Afinoz.com is free, easy and simple.
- CIBIL score: Credit score is an important factor for approval of your loan. Usually, an applicant’s credit worthiness is determined by evaluating his credit score i.e. CIBIL score. The loan application of the applicants having poor credit score may get rejected. It’s always advisable to keep on updating your credit score every now and then. If you have a bad credit score and somehow, your loan application is approved, then you might be asked to pay a high-interest rate and be offered many unfavorable terms and conditions on your loan.
- Signed application form with passport size photographs.
- ID proof: voter’s ID/passport/driving license/
- Cheque for the processing fees.
- Three months bank account statement.
- For salaried applicants: 3 months pay slip & form 16 with latest salary certificate.
- For self employed applicants: Latest bank statement & income tax return or form 16.
Apply for UCO bank personal loan online with Afinoz.com. You can make a call at +918795021552 or email us at email@example.com. You can check eligibility and EMI for UCO bank personal loan using our utility tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator to avail UCO bank personal loan details, we ensure you best services without any hassle and efforts. Once you complete the UCO bank loan application with Afinoz.com, you can effortlessly track your loan application status on our website.
|UCO bank personal loan Interest rates|
|General -Interest Rates Men Women||For salaried & self employed 11.45% P.A 11.20% P.A|
|Loan tenure||Up to 5 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount (Minimum Rs. 750)|
|Repayment Period||Minimum- 1 year 0r|
Maximum- up to 5 Years
|Minimum Income||INR- 10,000 P.M.|
|Loan Amount||Minimum- INR 50,000|
Maximum- INR 10Lakh
Personal loan interest rates in UCO bank & other fees and charges are subject to regular review and can vary with each customer. UCO bank personal loan interest rates can differ depending on your credit worthiness & other factors. The final interest rate will be based on different criteria including the bank’s internal policies & applicable rates at the time of approval.
Why apply for UCO Bank Personal Loan with Afinoz.com?
Afinoz.com, one of India's leading personalized financial marketplace has framed a personal loan platform which lets you choose the best personal loan from the options that match your specific needs and most convenient for your personal requirements.
- Instant Approval – Once you fill in and submit the application form along with the mentioned documents, you will get your e-approval within 2 to 3 days.
- Real-time application tracking – Keep track of the application status in real-time with a unique transaction id which is generated at the time of loan application submission. We ensure that all the applicants are kept informed about their application process at each step via SMS and emails.
- Online eligibility check - Do all your dealings with the bank online. Provide your basic information and our online personal loan eligibility calculator will let you know the amount of loan you are eligible to borrow from UCO bank for your personal financing.
- Secure Environment - Afinoz.com has a built-in security for your personal information which is stored in a secure environment in our system with your consent. This information then sent to the bank in an encrypted format digitally and is very secured and scripted.
- 24/7 Customer Service - At any stage of the process if you have any query or seek any financial advice, our experienced and well-trained customer service team will offer the best financing/investment solutions to your problems. So there's no need for you to waste time and make multiple trips to the bank to discuss the loan specifications with the bankers.
- No third-party agent – Afinoz.com online loan application process is free of any unneeded expenses and delays. One can approach bank online directly without having to involve any agent.
- Free quotations – Get online deals on UCO bank personal loans and free unbiased quote on the best personal loan rates. All you have to do is to select the loan amount you want to borrow and the tenure. You will get a targeted online quote within minutes of application.
Query- How to get all information with respect to personal loans offered by UCO bank?
Reply- Individuals can log on to afinoz.com or call us at +91-8795021552or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get all the details about the loan.
Query- Whether an individual can apply for loan online?
Reply- An individual can apply through afinoz.com website and get rid of the hidden charges and hassle.
Query-Can I foreclose or prepay my loan?
Reply- Yes, you can easily prepay the entire loan outstanding anytime after paying 6 installments. Prepayment charges will be applicable on the outstanding loan amount. Part prepayment is not allowed.
Query-Do I have to pay any additional charges?
Reply- A processing fee of 1% will be levied and will be deducted from the disbursal amount payable to you. Moreover, you can get rid of other hidden charges by applying through afinoz.com.
Query-What is the loan amount that can be sanctioned?
Reply- An individual could borrow 50,000 to 10 lakhs depending on UCO bank personal loan eligibility criteria.
Query-What are the loan tenure options?
Reply- The loan can be repaid over a period of 12 to 60 months
Query-What security/collateral do I have to provide for Loan?
Reply- No security, collateral or guarantors are required up to 2 lakhs of UCO bank personal loan.
Query-I need a personal loan as soon as possible. How much time will it take for my loan to get approved?
Reply- If you are eligible and the documents are in order, personal loans are generally approved within 2 to 3 working days from the submission of the application. Though, if you are an existing customer, it may take less time for the loan to be processed.
Query-Can I check my UCO Bank Personal Loan status?
Reply- If you have applied for your UCO bank Personal Loan through AFINOZ then all you need to do is to fill the UCO bank personal loan application details at website and get your loan status in real-time.
Query-What will be my maximum EMI for a month?
Reply- UCO bank personal loan EMI for a salaried individual can’t exceed 40% of his/her take home salary, for self-employed candidate the value of the loan is determined by the profits earned.
Query - Where can I apply for a UCO Bank Personal Loan?
Reply- You can effortlessly apply for UCO bank personal loan in few clicks at AFINOZ.COM and can save time and get rid of hassle & efforts.
Query-What documents must I submit when applying for a personal loan from UCO Bank?
Reply- The documentation process for a personal loan from UCO Bank is quite simple, and the documents accepted by the bank include passports, driver’s license, and Aadhar card for proof of identity. For address proof, the documents accepted by the bank include telephone or electricity bills. Moreover, a driver’s license with a mention of the customer’s current address is accepted. For income proof you need to present pay slip.
Query-What factors are taken into consideration by the bank when checking my eligibility for a personal loan?
Reply-When your UCO bank loan application is submitted along with the necessary documents, the bank will run a verification check to determine your eligibility for the loan. Your job status, job security, monthly income, outstanding debt, credit score, ability to repay are some other factors which will be considered to ensure that you’re a risk-free customer.
Query-Can I avail a personal loan despite having a poor credit score?
Reply-Before bank sanctions any loan to you, it requires you to have a good credit score. However, you should follow certain steps to increase your credit score.
For any query about UCO Bank personal loan application, you can log on to afinoz.com or give us a call at +918795021552 or mail us at email@example.com.